8.02.2010

best of intentions

A Lady: I am going on a moratorium: no shopping for clothes.

D: HAH. Fat fucking chance. You shop better than anyone. That would be like me saying, “I’m becoming vegan”.

A Lady: Nono, for serious. I'm not going to buy – wait, okay – I'm not going to buy anything ONLINE for a year. That should keep me in check.

D: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A Lady: What?

D: This will never happen, L.

A Lady: Dude! I am so serious!

D: The road to hell, etc.

A Lady: That's it. C'est tout.

Okay, fine, not a year. Until the December sales.

D: I give it three months.

A Lady: Nono, December sales. Because that's how I divide my year: retail clearance calendars. The summer sales are just starting. I'm on hiatus until post-christmas.

D: December is a stretch goal, but it's a goal.

A Lady: Goals: I has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment